Subscribe To The BYVREE Feed

Friday, December 29, 2006

Review: Domain Profiteer


Let's finally talk about Virtual Real Estate.
I'm sure you've heard this term many times. (Have you seen the name of this blog ;) )

Apart from the fact that a home is made of brick and mortar and a home page is made of binary ones and zeros, what is the difference between these two types of properties?

Nothing, really.

BOTH can be extremely profitable.

Except that domain names don't require a huge investment, or payment of real estate taxes, or even costs to fix up the building, and so forth.

I've purchased a few domain names, all for a low minimum registration fee.

You can easily check the value of domain names at this free domain appraisal site:

http://www.swiftappraisal.com

According to this site, a domain I own appraises $ 7,800 ~ 12,000. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not selling the domain. But if I weren't using it anymore, it's nice to know that it could still bring in decent coin.

Now here's something I haven't told anyone... until now.

I've sold a few domain names (which I wasn't really using) for THOUSANDS of dollars!

Is there money in domain names?

BIG money!

Many domains names which were registered for just six or seven dollars are now selling for tens of thousands of dollars.

Others have sold for SIX FIGURES! No joke!

And there is a very closed-lip, tightly-knit group of smart entrepreneurs who know how to find domains that are expiring, and turn them into GOLD.

Some of them resell expired domains, while others enjoy a flow of new traffic that can be used to make more money with AdSense using Domain Parking or any other revenue stream derived from traffic.

The secret of how this is done officially has now become public.

There is NOTHING like this on the web.

And now that the secret is being revealed, the playing field will be leveled, providing anyone with an opportunity to profit from domain names.

Whether you want to own your own virtual real estate as a potential investment or you want to learn how to get a flood of new traffic to your site, I want you to know about DomainProfiteer.

There's no gimmicks. No tricks. It's totally on the up and up, and I have done it myself.

Check it out asap as there will be some fast action bonuses for those who see the opportunity first!

Check It Here: Domain Profiteer



No comments:

Marketing News Feed