Subscribe To The BYVREE Feed

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Review: Project Black Hat

I have just been through the Project Black Hat book and it really blew me away.

I purchased Project Black Hat but wondered what it could possibly tell me that I already didn't know. (Since I have been making money online for a few years, I thought I knew it all.)

Author Alex Goad tackles a taboo subject, but everybody knows that with the right tools and know-how, thousands upon thousands can be generated off from the Internet, particularly from enterprises as seemingly simple as Clickbank and Adwords accounts.

The book discloses a few tricks that are simple, yet I probably would have never thought of them. This will help me to create a virtually endless supply of longtail keywords with very little competition...

Black Hat tactics given away:
  • How to generate 10,000 page websites in minutes, all highly optimized without writing a single word of content yourself.
  • How to find the hottest, most profitable niches every time.
  • How to generate huge keyword lists that are guaranteed to pull traffic
  • How to get click through rates of 20% or more
  • How to get your sites indexed within days, not weeks or months
  • Get multiple AdSense™ accounts fast
  • How to get as many unique one way Free PR 5, 6, 7 or 8 links as you could ever want
  • How to use free blogs to exploit MSN for massive profits
  • Where to get over 10 Free scripts you can use right now to build your Virtual Real Estate Empire
  • The powerful system that brings it all together
  • And much, much more

I especially liked the pages on paid keyword tools, as I already use these powerful search tools, but discovered many more ideas contained in the book.
The free scripts are great and the linking techniques given at the end make it pay off itself, time and time again.

The whole course contains the condensed wisdom of exactly what we need to fully understand the secrets of the Black Hat techniques and the practical ways to implement them.
After implementing a couple of these techniques, my traffic has really improved a lot. The proof? Well...You found me, didn't you? ;-)

I definitely recommend this resource to everyone, both whitehats & blackhats, newbies & guru's, except maybe Matt Cutts & company ...

Look at it this way -- $77 is really a painless drop in the bucket compared to the money you're going to waste on ineffective SEO and overhyped products this year. That's why... You Really Can't Afford Not To Invest In Project Black Hat Today!

Get ready to experience an unprecedented avalanche of traffic right now!!.

 

No comments:

Marketing News Feed