Subscribe To The BYVREE Feed

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Phil Recommends

Someone recently notified me of a new site specialized in Clickbank product reviews. The person claimed to have found a gold nugget.
He's been a succesful affiliate ever since he promoted the products that were recommended on that site.
It's simply called "Phil Recommends" and usually there are only 3 top products discussed on Phil's single page. That makes it easy too, as everyday there are so many products being launched, it is hard to keep up.
I visited the site and could agree with the products that were recommended at that time. But what I really liked about it, is the 'secret' bonus he sent me when joining his newsletter.
I cannot tell you what it is about, only that it is about affiliate marketing.
Here is the site again: Phil Recommends

No comments:

Marketing News Feed